With 2021 coming to a close, and the time of health insurance changes and new deductibles almost upon us, we urge you to take a closer look at your feet. After all, your feet keep you mobile, social, and working, and they work hard themselves, supporting your gait, core, and spine. Additionally, your feet are often first to show signs of trouble elsewhere in the body, thus proper podiatric footcare is key to safeguarding your active lifestyle and your health.
Absolute Foot and Ankle Clinic and Dr. Zinoviy Rabinovich DPM are experts in comprehensive, surgical, and routine treatment of foot and ankle, ready to resolve any of the below issues and much more:
- Do you or your children need a podiatric checkup/footwear advice?
- Are you in need of regular diabetic footcare, nail care, or wound care?
- Are you experiencing an ongoing or intermittent pain or discomfort of the foot or ankle?
- Could you benefit from custom orthotics?
- Available for sports, work and fashion footwear, and kids.
- Do you need a fresh pair of orthotics?
- Replacement recommended every couple of years)
- Additional services: warts, trauma, fungus, infections, corns, calluses, heel pain, surgical corrections.
Northbrook 847-297-9660 Crest Hill 815-838-9505 or request an appointment online.
We speak English, Russian, and Ukrainian.