Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well-being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, see our services section. As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Foot.com – Foot Conditions Glossary and facts
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Diabetes Association
- MOORE BALANCE BRACE - Prevents Falls and is covered by Medicare and private insurances, click through for more info.
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA INJECTIONS - for injuries and pain that do not respond to traditional therapies. click through for more info.
- TOENAIL LASER FUNGUS REMOVAL - click through for more info.
- ULTRASOUND GUIDED INJECTIONS - for pain, precision approach, steroidal and homeopathic available.
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY –A type of surgery that is done with either a very small incision or no incision at all. The foot surgeon performs the procedure in a way that causes little or no trauma to the patient using tools like lasers, endoscopes or laparoscopes. The benefits of minimally invasive surgery are that it involves less bleeding, little to no amounts of anesthesia, less pain, and minimal scarring. Dr. Rabinovich is a certified specialist in this area and has successfully performed many minimally invasive procedures.